Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 4: Comments March 17, 2012

Forgot to wish everyone Happy St. Patrick's Day!

And... I also wanted to comment that we are reading your comments.  They bring smiles to our faces and warmth to our hearts.  I have not responded to the comments, trying to focus on at least getting the blog posts done, but do know that we have taken each one to heart, and we do appreciate them.  We may be able to respond to some of them over time..... and I will try to answer any questions that people have.  I just wanted to make sure that you know that we notice them and we appreciate them, even if we do not respond to them.

We love you all,
Patti

5 comments:

  1. I love to hear your struggles and triumphs! Thank you for sharing Scott's and your lives. I love each of you and pray for your continued strength.

    Love ya, Mandy Lynch (ha, the lynch part made me laugh, I put it in case you know another Mandy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that...thank you! Scott and Ashley have touch my life and our prayers are with Scott right now!!! I am grateful to read how he is doing.

    Stephanie Flanders Peterson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question! :) How many hits have there been on the blog now? Just curious. I know the first day had an unbelievable amount. 1,800 when you called me that night. Stupid random question... I'm just curious. Dont answer if its not worth your time. Which is probably isn't. :)
    Love you all!
    Fasting and praying for Scott with the whole family tomorrow!
    Hoping it'll be the day he wakes up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over 12, 000 page views when I checked earlier. Many people are checking several times per day, but it still a lot of lives touched! We are so amazed (but not surprised) at the amount of love Scottie and we have been shown.


    - Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing! Thanks for the answer. :) Love you!
      And thanks for posting the info about the Recovery Fund. I want that to get going ASAP. Lots of deposits rather than cards and flowers. :)

      Delete